According to Heraclitus of Ephesus, an ancient Greek philosopher who lived for about a decade before Plato, ‘The only thing that’s constant is change. Whether we are ready or not, change is bound to happen. It impacts all of us at some point in our lives. So why is change important and how should we handle it?
Grace Allison @gracethemystic, a self-help and motivational author, shares important keys on how to understand, redefine, and accept change. Do You Have a Dream? is an inspiring book comprised of 140 bite-sized quotes that inform us how to refer change as an important factor that can help us move forward in life instead of holding ourselves back. Grace has explicitly empowered readers to accept or make changes the safest and easiest way possible. She also points out that if these keys are substantially followed, they’ll bring great results in 30 days!
‘As humans, we are constantly evolving and thinking of some effective ways to make our lives more meaningful and improved. That’s why we need to welcome change whenever or wherever possible. Do You Have a Dream? is one, true exceptional guide on how we can become the thought leader or driving force for those changes that we need, says Mitchell Levy @happyabout, the AHA Guy at AHAthat (http://ahathat.com).
If we don’t try different things, we are depriving ourselves from growing, improving, and finding true happiness or accomplishment. Whether you’ve done something wrong in the past, seeking a job transition, planning to discover things outside your comfort zone, or just simply wanting to try something new, then this book is just right for you.
Here are some of the encouraging AHAmessages that you can sharefrom this book:
– Fear is challenging each person to awaken to their loving inside. Let go and say, “Yes” to life, not “No.” @gracethemystic #love
– To change & direct ourselves takes a clear & strong intention. Like computers, we are programmed to be what we are. @gracethemystic #dreams
– Change does not have to be hard or scary. Create your own ten acres in your Garden of Eden from a sacred place of “I AM.” @gracethemystic
– Negative thoughts keep you from having what you longed for; the more you desire, the greater the resistance. @gracethemystic #love #God
– Feelings tell us how we are doing, what matters to us, what needs changing, what is going well, and what is goi badly. @gracethemystic
When is the last time you took a risk, challenged yourself, or even diverged from your day-to-day routine? To make improvements, you’ll need to make changes. But before that, you have to consider first why change happens so you’ll produce the kind of innovations you want. Register or use the AHAthat as a guest to learn about ‘Grace Allison on Do You Have a Dream?” and start sharing AHAmessages with a click of a mouse athttp://aha.pub/doyouhaveadream or get its other formats through the following links:
About the AHAthat™: